Hello (fluffy) peeps! ;}
I am finally blogging after the long and torturous holidays.
Holiday's really tough, it's back to school for us! :\
Some sort of holiday huh.
Rachel, remember!
We mustn't work with the laziest bums on Earth the next time!
We suffer too much with them.
Essay= whole page of information(?)! whatever for!
I really really regret for not taking art as an 0 level subject, I could have easily gotten an A! *sighs*
The latest upcoming art contest is the UOB!
It's difficult! Need to submit by next Saturday, rush rush rush!
The (worst) thing is that my mummy and sister says that my artwork is too plain but are unable to give me other comments for other improvements! :\
"..." was my response, I am utterly speechless.
I was racking my brains last night for an idea, but to no avail.
Okay, blog later.
BTW, I am at the Volkswagen's car centre thus rushing for time!
My dad's getting a second (smaller) car. GTi
Xoxos,
Goodbye :}