Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Photobucket
Tomorrow, dead the second time.

I think that screwed chemistry test todayyyyyyyy :'(
To think that I studied so hard!
Why?
Chemistry Test was a definite killer!
The test was based on chapters, Energy Changes, Acids, Bases, Salts and Mole calculation.
& then during the test, out jumped questions from organic chemistry, alkanes and alkenes.
That's like so totally unfair.
How am I supposed to remember stuffs from that chapters if I had not learnt it properly?

Tomorrow's physics test is another killer.
Mr Ong said so himself.
Pray that I pass, with improvements made.
I am so worried right now.
Anyone care to teach me physics? :D

The class's mood today was scary.
It feels as though every one's lethargic, sian-ed and bored.
I suppose that somehow, I am affected by that too.
I slept accidentally during Chinese and social studies classes today! OH MAN :(

We did flower dissecting today.
Interesting, I'll say (?).
But it's true that I have not seen the flower's ovules before, so interesting has to be the word.

Photobucket
Aww, I feel quite down (all thanks to the chemistry test!).
Rachel, can I have a hug or a kiss or both? :P

Everyone needs 8 hugs a day!
& I missed all the 8 hugs.

Bye :g