Friday, April 04, 2008

Photobucket
BIOLOGY SPA TODAY!

I guess some people screwed up.
That doesn't really include me, I guess.
I know what my mistake was: inaccuracy!
Say bye bye to 1 mark.
How irritating :/
I am always inaccurate for chemistry and biology SPA.
1 mark may not be of any significance, but for SPA, it really means alot!
Full marks: 2 marks
1 mistake: -1 mark
Everything wrong: 0 marks
Imagine, either you get full marks or half or none at all.
Of course, the higher the grades, the better.
SPA consists of 20% of O levels, this means whether you can get an A1 or A2.
I skipped Chinese classes today- grabbed the worksheets and ran! ;D
Yuan laoshi still asked me: Is SPA that important? Cannot miss ma? (direct translation)
Me: Of course. Is O levels lehhs! (direct translation)
Wow. I wonder if the Chinese teachers know anything about the newest syllabus we are taking.
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SO.

Nisa, don't cry already!
I know that you did wrong, but what's done is done right?
(Oh dear. I am supposed to be consoling you, but the sentence above just seems so wrong.)
Smile, okay? :)

AWW, Discovers didn't win :(
But it's OK, they tried their best! :]
Rachel was screaming excitedly away.

We missed NAFTA today.
I really wonder when will we be taking our 5 stations.
HOPEFULLY not with the secondary 2s and 1s.
This Monday's out because we have chemistry SPA.
Omg, I need to prepare for the next SPA!
AHH, it is so rush!
The only two things I can score an A in NAFTA are probably 2.4km and sit-ups.
The rest? A mere pass.

Today's NAFTA finished faster than I expected.
I thought that it would drag to about 6pm?
When I went to check, only the floor ball boys were left.
I wanted to meet Lin Hui dear, but she left already.

Man pang is a person who loves to spoil peoples' confidence. I overheard his conversation with Yuanyun today.
Man pang: eh, Yuanyun, you can do your best or do your worst.
I can't really remember what Yuanyun said, but I am sure that she was angry.
He's really too much!
He said that just before our turn (for SPA).
I hate that annoying, action-istic (I know that there isn't such a word), attention-seeker.
He doesn't know that he's downright annoying, does he?


We still have chemistry lessons tomorrow @ 10am.

I love nightly conversations with Rachel and Vanessa :D

Bye Bye.