
HELLO!
I super ♥ superteens!
Initially, I thought that superteens is just a lecturing program.
How wrong I was!
In fact, I miss superteens right now! :(
Ernest, Ken and Peter ;
Wacky, humourous and cute!
Peter is soso cartooney!
♥ I know that I can.
♥ I know that I will.
♥ I know that I must.
♥ Its not how good you are but how good you want to be.
♥ All for one and one for all- togetherness.
♥ To have confidence means to have high self-esteem.
High self-esteem means to feel good about yourself ;D
♥ The only person who is the most important in my life is none other than myself.
I have indeed forgotten to love myself.
How to love yourself?
Accept for who you are, how lovable and capable you actually are.
So, how could I love others?
Accept for who they are, accept their thoughts, accept their emotions, accept their imagination and the list goes on..
Basically accept their capability and lovable-ness.
Learn to Love.
Not to take anything for granted.
The first day was more of an introduction.
But, I wish to turn back time and start all over again from where we just started.
The second day was meaningful.
We learnt the meaning of living, our purpose.
We are winners ever since we were born.
Ernest shared with us valuable information and emotions.
The third day was just so emotional.
We cried out our hearts, learning to treasure everything around us more.
I ♥ this batch (4/7,4/8,4/9,4/10)!
Somehow, I find that we're able to be united as one.
I ♥ MYSELF, forever and ever!
7As, I love you!
I yearn for you!
I wanna kiss you!
You are a dear!
Mummy, Daddy, sister and brother, I ♥ you!
Ernest, Ken and Peter, a very big thank you!
Superteens has indeed changed me and of course, impacted me alot.
If you would, do organise this training for our batch(4/7,4/8,4/9,4/10) again!
And do, organise this meaningful training for my juniors next year and the year after next and the year after next- in other words, FOREVER.
" Your life will never EEE...EE...Ever be the same again"
quoted from Peter!
I don't know why but this quote keeps ringing in my head :D
The sweetest goodbye.