HOLIDAYS = NO HOLIDAYS
I wonder why life's just like that- right, 0's.
2 or 3 lessons every single day.
No, I'm just exaggerating ;]
It's not every single day but from yesterday to tomorrow.
Argh, its from morning to afternoons.
Sad to say, I think 4/eight students are just so immune to it now.
We had been doing this for the past year now, more staying back?
We'll just do that.
Sounds insane, I know.
I DO know one thing that's for sure- GIRLFRIENDS ARE SUPER CRAZY LOVE! ;D
Tamagotchi(s) are so cute.
Romeo's one bad boy.
He does poo poo everywhere!
He just evolved!
Last Sunday, I was super uber embarrassed!
My face was flushed, probably!
I kept my face down :x
What happened----
during English lessons, sec 4s were asked to read, in preparation for 0 level orals.
It went round the class until it was my turn.
While reading half-way, there was a wolf-whistle -.-
The wolf-whistle is the kind from Sony Erickson hp.
I stopped, my face felt hot; terribly hot.
Teacher(M.S) asked me to continue.
When I finished, my face was soso H.O.T!
M.S said that I read well, and asked K (the guy who made the wolf-whistle) if he liked me :x
OHMYGOD!
His friend said it was an sms only.
Whether real or not, I seriously don't know.
TATAS~