MAY YOU GET LOADS OF HONG BAO AND LOVE FROM YOUR FAMILY, RELATIVES & FRIENDS!
yesterday, 06022008
The performance was a success! :D
Thank goodness that the practices had paid off.
Zhang Yan and the other teachers said that we played well. YAY ;P
Butbut, I screwed up abit.
I was so nervous that I pulled gong wrongly, 2 times :/
My hands was bathed in sweat, and it was cold!
Chuyin came back to watch us (050208) and she said that we improved alot(compared to last time), but the only thing we lack is emotions.
That, I too agree- we lack emotions.
Anyway, well done erhu!
Keep up the great work!
today, 07022008
Mnm came! BLATS.
I went to cousin's (sui chyuen) house :]
How I LOVE my cousin, such a dear.
Dearest, i enjoyed my day with you!
RECEIVED MANY HONG BAOS :P
(I couldnt wait to say that!)
Then went home(early) because mummy wanted to prepare 'huo guo'(steamboat), as cousins are coming over.
Meanwhile, I slept when i reached home.
I was very sick today*cough*, and i needed my rest. *sniff*
A terrible cough and runny nose, i need to see a doctor soon, sheesh.
The steamboat was unfilling(?).
Then cousin and I watched tv, played with the animals, computer.
Cousin wants to make a blog.
She also told me about her class, friends and schoollife.
I really wonder (no offense, sui!),
- Are friends people who critisize you?
I mean, friends who give constructive critisisms are called friends, but people who give critisisms for the sake of critisising are definitely not called friends. These people are probably 'bu shuang'(not happy) with you, am I right to say that(?).
Anyway, sui said that her (good) friend likes to act chio, then when my cousin says that she doesn't look that good in contacts (that is no big deal right?), she started critising my cousin for no apparent reason. Dearest cousin, beware of such people ok? I'm just worried that you'll get hurt.
T-T-F-N!