Monday, December 24, 2007

This message is dedicated to Anthea Tan Jing Wen.

Anthea Tan Jing Wen,
my kindest girlfriend ever, who shared with me 5 years of friendship.

Thank you for everything!!!!
I truly appreciate our friendship, 5 years is not a short time.
I want the whole universe to know this!
You showed me the truth of friendship, how important it really is. To me, friendship is everything.
I can't bear to lose anyone, not one at all.
If I do lose anyone, that part of me will perhaps, be gone forever.
I feel so blessed to have found you.
I wish that this special friendship will never ever end.
That special bond that will never break.
This friendship is so special because that we never (yes, absolutely, N.E.V.E.R) quarrelled nor argued.
It's like we were made for each other. It's so perfect.
Yes, i do remember the time when i first gave you my picture, and you gladly take it with open arms(or should I say, hands).
I remembered that smile on you face, shock and happiness.
When i went through the roughest seas, you were there for me.

You gladly listened to me, pouring out my troubles.

You always listen to me, even though bad-mouthing someone.

You were always so happy to pick up my calls.

You never fail to make me smile.

You always had a smile on your face.

You are always a great keeper of secrets.

I, thank you, for everything you did for me these 5 years.
I will never want this wonderful friendship to end.
Thank you for always being there for me.
I.LOVE.YOU<3

love always,
Reine.