Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hellooo people ;)

Linhui came to my house last Friday.
and also, she gave me Xmas presents!
wowhee, thank you so much laogong!

today, I went shopping at Eastpoint Mall(for.i.don't.know.what).
and!!! I finally get to see a WACOM tablet!
o.m gawd, its like finally, get what I mean?
I have been wondering the WHOLE holidays away- what exactly is a WACOM tablet?
it must be a very good tool or some tablet, because people in Deviant art can draw so well with that tool/tablet.
I have been blabbering to my sister all November and December and finally...I can stop :)
its a tablet, not a tablet PC, just a tablet alone.
the cool part is that it has Photoshop and all the other tools needed for digital art!
HOW COOL IS THAT(?)!
also, its very expensive.. lets say.. around $445(?)
my dad says that he can get that for my birthday!
w.o.w :D
then, my boastful sister says, I bet that I can master this programe faster than you!
oh yeah, like whatever -.-
but all-in-all, its the person with the creativity(and talents) that can produce the finest art right?
I'm done blabbering *grins*
damn, I'm definitely looking forward to master that tablet!
yes, finally! I can do digital art :D

lo0ves!