I have something to say, I cant wait for Friday !~!!
Although it’s a super long day, but I would rather spend the day with my fellow 3/eights & darling rachel, rimes, sheryl, yingxuan, Charmaine & nisa, than sit at home sleep eat & study .
i feel like a swine .
& I will be fatter .
Anyways, I recently(the day before) changed my shampoo, I would sincerely love to recommend to everyone who reads my blog. (girls only tho .)
I recommend, Asience !
stylish name .
The all new shampoo selling in the Markey recently, but do be wary that it is one of the most expensive shampoo ?
Im not very sure if its spelt correctly- the name of that shampoo .
today is also known as 'my day off'- owing to the fact that i had only two hours of geog ! how marvellous !
oh, oh .
i took a pic of my brother yesterday he was wearing heels .
*laughs*

im posting up here to prevent little brothers from wearing their elder sisters' shoes & mothers' shoes .
just look at those shoes !
im making up for the photos i owe you guys .
a very big sorry !

class tee design !

here's my name .
actually rachel gave it to me .
RAANEI THE CAT :)
purrfect dont you think so ?

here's my dream doggie !
oh, i love her to bits & pieces <3

& the ever-wanted demand for yongjia's cake face picture :D
so co0l huhs .

anyone remembered this ?
i wrote this for NASA (nisa)

& she wrote this for me :X
awws, how sweet !

smile head on a desk island ?
with drinks to keep him hydrated !
drinkland~ drink away maetes !
hey wait, there a packet of cheezels, but he ate it already .
so, he has to die ?
thats all for now- adieu amigos!